How do you develop the ideal capture management strategy?
Government contracts offer stability and value that is hard to come by in the business world. Few companies are willing to negotiate a five-year term (the average length of a government contract), and even fewer can guarantee operations with the same authority.
Is Your Business Set for Success?
Download our free ebook - How to Build Your Best Capture Management Strategy to learn:
- The many types of government contracts
- How to track an opportunity
- The importance of qualification
- How to pursue qualified leads
- Shaping the deal
- How to best respond to an RFP
- What an optimal proposal submission looks like
- How to proceed after a win (or loss)
... and more.
With all of the different types of government contracts available and the complexity of the bidding process, capture management is an essential part of putting in a winning bid.